If You Would Like To Sponsor A Baby~

If you would like to sponsor a baby please contact Kimberley at timnkim@gmail.com
Please tell her which baby or babies you would like to sponsor and for what amount. She will have a picture and a sponsor sidebar link sent to you. She also will instruct you as to how to make your monthly donations.
If you would like to make a one time donation, simply click the Pink Starfish Link on the sidebar. It will take you to GroundSpring where you can make your on-line donation.
Thank you and may God bless you and may God bless the children.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009


Sadie and Tina


Olivia


Cameron



River
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Megan said...

SO SO happy to see a picture of Tina! I'm one of her sponsors and I was worried about her since I hadn't heard much about her in a while. Thanks for the great update! NO rush on this - but is there any chance I could get a picture of her via email (so I can print it off to hang up)? Is there anything I can send her for Christmas? Thanks so much, Megan
megan.nussbaum@gmail.com