If You Would Like To Sponsor A Baby~

If you would like to sponsor a baby please contact Kimberley at timnkim@gmail.com
Please tell her which baby or babies you would like to sponsor and for what amount. She will have a picture and a sponsor sidebar link sent to you. She also will instruct you as to how to make your monthly donations.
If you would like to make a one time donation, simply click the Pink Starfish Link on the sidebar. It will take you to GroundSpring where you can make your on-line donation.
Thank you and may God bless you and may God bless the children.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Volunteers

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jill said...

I would be there in a heartbeat if I could! I would love to get my arms around all of those kiddos! Wish I had known about these oppurtunities before we adopted. SIGH. Maybe when the kids are a bit older... :)